1. Expertise in Solution design and development on EAI platform using BizTalk Server 2006R2/2009/2010/2013 R2, ESB, BRE.
2. Developed artefacts like Schemas Maps and Orchestrations.
3. Familiar with Biztalk Architecture with Third Party data interaction. Should be familiar with designing and developing BizTalk artefacts like schema maps Orchestrations Pipeline and custom BizTalk components
4. Must be able to define Helper classes and knowledge on Code Optimization with BizTalk MQSC communication using MQ Should be able to Debug issues.
5. Design and development of EAI application using ESB Toolkit 2.0 Preferable
6. Experienced in creating dynamic ports, direct communication between orchestrations, self-correlating patterns
7. Expertise in BizTalk Administration, Troubleshooting, Message Tracking, Orchestration debugging, exception handling.
8. Must have experience in creating custom C# pipeline components for assemblers and disassemblers.
9. Experience in developing Microsoft Azure Cloud application, WEB API, migration to Azure cloud, Relational Databases, Business and Enterprise Application Integration development. Preferable.
Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Current Employer/Work Location:
Education/Year of Passing/Percentage: MUST - Class X, Class XII, Graduate Degree, Masters Degree (If any)
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Kaizen SRA Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Pradeep Krishnan
Contact Company:Kaizen SRA Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Reference Id:BizTalk - Technical Specialist | 7- 10 Years |