- Assist Opportunity Management phase by providing inputs to proposals or completing specific proposal deliverables, PoCs.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Hands on experience in design, development and integration with Legacy and SAP On Premise systems using SAP Cloud Platform services integration(also known as CPI/HCI/SCPi), SAP API hub
- Working Experience with Cloud Neo, Foundry, SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit, Cloud extension Factories
- Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS, JBDC, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, Proxy, FTPS, o-data services and web services
- Experience with designing and implementing SAP PI/PO interfaces, Java mapping, xslt and graphical mapping
- Understanding of security standards including SAML, WSTrust, OAUTH, OpenID Connect
- Knowledge of transport management and alert configuration in SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Knowledge of Data Integration technologies including ETL, SQL, XSLT, XML
- Knowledge of Github, CI/CD for development of applications in SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience in integration with SAP modules such as: HCM, FI, SD, MM, QM, PM,
- Responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the cloud to On Premise and Cloud instances of SAP/non-sap products.
- Excellent software development skills in Java, ABAP, good understanding of JAVA J2EE
Current Employer/Work Location:
Education/Year of Passing:
Pan card# (Mandate for portal Upload)
Passport # (Mandate for portal Upload)
Visa (if any):
Perks and BenefitsDOE
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Kaizen SRA Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Amogh D
Contact Company:Kaizen SRA Technologies Pvt. Ltd.